Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I made a trillion dollar mistake

Ok so I said the US debt would be 19 trillion in under 10 years a year ago. Whoops. Should have guessed we are dealing with the government. So 20 trillion it is over the next 10 years. This is just the 9 trillion dollar shortfall (deficit) to be made up by borrowing. I assure you all this number will be much higher and a much steeper slope - the numbers don't add up.

I think we can all agree that the government numbers released late yesterday affect or culture, sovereignty and way of life. At this time in history this government has abandoned all sensible stewardship of this 300+ year old capitalist experiment. And history will call it just that. If you and I can't see the massive brick wall we are barreling up to we are dead for sure. And I know for certain, 100 percent, that our government leaders and I mean all of them have ruined, are ruining and absolutely devastating our nation.

Well thank God I was watching Glen Beck the other night. Man what a show. Looking at the pseudo US balance sheet and the few HUNDRED TRILLION DOLLARS we need is appalling. But I was ready to jump through the tv a give Glen and big hug. Finally- finally - finally the cavalry in the media is swooping in all over now to expose the outright vile, disgusting, irresponsible, God awful behavior that got us here. The national debt will double in a short time and it took 40 years to get here in the first place. We all have much better words to use than what I said above. Then sitting in an airport I see the new whoops numbers off by a few trillion.

Can someone tell me what the heck we are going to do? I am dead serious this is going to bring our nation to its knees. I just can't believe this is actually happening and in my lifetime and probably yours we will see the collapse of America. How sad and pitiful is that.

No comments: